Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi! I’m J.P. Smith, and I review TV shows.

Hi! I’m only 14, but I think that, if I do say so myself, I already understand most of the mature concepts on TV. I think that I’m always right, I guess, since I don’t have any personal biases or prejudices (about TV, of course), but, if you want, you can disagree with me. Feel free to send comments or suggestions of TV shows to review to me at jpaynesmith@comcast.net. I have a penchant for what everyone knows is the easiest genre to swallow/tolerate, comedy, but, even though this month, my very first on the job as a self-declared [unpaid, as of yet] professional, I focus on that genre exclusively, I’m still quite open to any other imaginable genre- I think. Maybe. Anyway, I review TV shows by season, and this month, I am focusing exclusively on the comedy of [adult swim], though I’ll certainly need another month to finish covering it all. I’m working through it alphabetically, so this month you will find... everything you would expect, such as Delocated, the Brak Show, and other (worse) ones.

1 comment: